Rat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! it's nice to meet you all. my son and i are soon to be bringing a pair of darling furry creatures named kuro and paint (kuro is mine and paint belongs to my son) into our home. i apologize in advance for: lurking, rambling when i do post, and shamelessly begging for advice and opinions. I've owned a rat before, but it was a very long time ago.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
welcome aboard! i'm looking forward to hear more from you and seeing rat pictures!

did you guys get your cage already? any questions about that? you know like suggestions on toys, pretty pictures of the new cage for us without FNs to drool over?? *grins*

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
twitch said:
welcome aboard! i'm looking forward to hear more from you and seeing rat pictures!

did you guys get your cage already? any questions about that? you know like suggestions on toys, pretty pictures of the new cage for us without FNs to drool over?? *grins*
LOTS of questions about new cage and only 3 weeks to decide! please go read the shameless advice gathering post in the homes section. add input, pictures, advice, etc. all you want!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts