Rat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does everyone here like to do outside of their rat time?

I like to draw, sew, listen to music, play video games, go off-roading, and hang out with my boyfriend. (Not that I always have time for all of these). :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JennieLove said:
I like photography, art, music, playing games...hanging with my Buddies :)
I use to be into photography a LOT. But I've stopped taking them for the most part, sadly.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JennieLove said:
O I love it so much!!! I want to be a Photographer when I "grow-up" lmao...I turned 20 yesterday whoohoo!
Ohh, happy belated birthday!!! I wanted to be a wedding photographer. I think I gave up on that dream because I was worried of making a hobby into my job, which would probably kill the joy for me. I'm just studying business management now.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hjkaga said:
I spend time with my son, surf the net, and do my college school work.
What are you studying in college? How old is your son?

·
Registered
997 Posts
Fantasy art, climbing, hiking, sometimes help my dad out with designing webpages and installing ccomputer networks and whatnot.

My dad runs his own small business out of the house, he works on anything concerning computers, and a little extra(we've done many security systems and such).

Our first surveillance camera job, there was a five second lag in viewing the video on a computer, so we ran all around the house and back to the computer to watch ourselves and all sorts of silly junk like that. :p

I bred Betta fish once, but that wans't much fun. I kept one female I've named Leela, but fish don't really intrest me. I'm an interactive pet lover. :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
sketch, hangout with friends, and basically anything that gets me out of the house. But what I love the most, is getting out of school!;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
hjkaga said:
I am going for my associates in computer information science. my son is 5 yrs old, he will be 6 in march.
Heh - weird how us comp. geeks end up on a rat forum eh? Bachelor's in Computer Science myself. Good luck to ya.

Rick

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I'm an artist, hopeing to get into professional freelance illustrations. I also do sculpy, make fairy wings, do interwebs stuff. I'm on Gaia as Pandara and also on Poney Island lol.

I also dance, camp, drum, and do other fun things my brain isn't thinking of right now.

·
Registered
814 Posts
I ride, train, and show horses. Breed mice and rats, work training horses whenever my boss wants me too. I'm a Junior in high school and will be do a college connection program where next year i will be taking college courses! so excited. I also walk my rabbit around a lot. I like training differen't animals. I also dance and hangout with my boyfriend as well as vole. at our animal shelter. I'm looking to vol. at an animal shelter in a town close to us :p.

·
Registered
627 Posts
I love music, so I listen to that alot. School takes up most of my time, but on my spear time I like haning with my friends, paint, listen to music and watch Tv. And of course hang with Takeo.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Vixie said:
I bred Betta fish once, but that wans't much fun. but fish don't really intrest me. I'm an interactive pet lover. :D
BAH! I have a 5 star fighter plakat (black thai betta)I rescued from a pet store and he is very interactive... he can recognize people (ok... so he flares at anything or anyone that comes by the tank that isn't me) and I have taught him to leap out of the water for pellets and 'dance' (spastic wriggling). He follows me around (whatever side of the tank or room i'm on) and we 'talk' in the mornings. I saved him from ich, fungus, fin rot, and HORRID conditions... he has since made a 110% recovery and i'd be hurt if anything ever happened to him. Voodoo is my little buddy... he's got more attitude than any pet i've ever owned. I also own a show calico ryukin (fancy goldfish) and three African Dwarf frogs.

In my spare time I love fishing (go figure), ocean kayaking/fishing, downhill skateboarding, beach cruisers (I have a del sol shoreliner), hangin' out at bars and clubs, good music, cooking, smokin', red wine, darts, the beach, camping, etc.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Sounds like you got a **** of a fish man! Idk about the whole fish for pets thing.....but to each thier own right? Well....anyway im a musician myself. I also get in to paintball, fishing, any thing to do with guitars or singing, i used to play lacrosse but that was many years ago and many pounds less than i am now. Im also a **** of a song/poem writer if i do say so myself. I just got published by The National Library of Poetry for a poem that i wrote just for shits and giggles. If ya feel like reading it go to poetry.com and look for "Edge" or just search for Jesse Lange. Also if ya feel like hearin some cool tunes you can check me out at www.isound.com/jesse_lange the tunes are no wheres near complete but its what i could do with out having a band or real recording equipment.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts