Rat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tis the Season so I wanted some photos of the boyz for a holiday greeting card. Here are some pics from their photoshoot which lasted three days.

FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR OWN HOLIDAY RATS, I'd love to see them all!

Never let a family member start dinner during a shoot ~~

oh those camera shy momments

Be careful who you let help..they might stick their hand in the first good shot of your hyperactive rat's picture.

too many rat distraction...

Then FINALLY SOME GOOD SHOTS!

Yuki

HAPPY HOLIDAYS YALL!
Shin

·
Registered
240 Posts
i really want to take some christmas shots but my boys wanna 'go- go - go' all the time, they won't sit still long enough! =p

·
Registered
347 Posts
The pictures are adorable :D.

I've never been able to take pictures of any of my rats cause they will eat everything on the scene, even if it's not edible! *sigh*

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
mine wont sit still long enough for christmas photos

·
Registered
421 Posts
They are so cute! I wish I could get all of my girls in the same spot at one time. Willow is the only one who was cooperating with me for pictures.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Oh my goodness...

@ Middy - Your boys are gorgous...your boy in the first pic looks like he's praying and the last pic looks like he is thinking about grabbing the holiday ornate and running away with it...lol too cute. Thanks for sharing =)

@ Berk - Willow totally looks like she is in the Christmas spirit =) the pic with her and the snowman looks like shes saying "Look mom, I have a new buddy" thanks so much for sharing =)

-Bren

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Berks the 2nd picture is adorible! Thanks for posting! I know what you mean about keeping them in one spot with Yuki I had over 20 motion blur pictures!

Thanks Bren! Shin is more of the photogenic rat, he'll strike a pose here and there, Yuki would rather tease the dogs with his cheese block.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
here is my SAD attempt to get my girls to cooperate, im not even sure i want to post them

it's a deer (closest thing to a reindeer i had) and a globe thing

christmas trees

santa hat

ornaments
ozzy is only still here because she is admiring her reflection, and i can see her tongue so i guess she likes the taste

hyper is chewing the twist tie on the ornament :roll:

·
Registered
113 Posts
HOMG I have one of those ceramic christmas tree thingies but it's like, 2X the size of yours! I didn't know other people had them...
Your rats are uber cute by the way ^^

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
SamsterAndRocky said:
i love the one of ozzy licking the ornament
it's even cuter when you look at the reflection of her in the ball ^^

it's also really cute how hyper is tryin g to climb the tree :lol:

·
Registered
261 Posts
those rats are frikin' cute.

·
Registered
626 Posts
They're adoralbe! My girls are still afraid of the camera so we'll just have to wait till next year, (sigh) :roll:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts