Rat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering where would be the best place to post that your looking to adopt or rescue? I thought maybe breeding, or general rat talk, but I don't think thats suitable. Can there be a place or something made so people can post that they are looking to adopt not adopt out? Maybe dividing the Rats looking for Homes into Rats looking for homes and homes looking for rats?

Just a suggestion.

·
Registered
995 Posts
I like it!!!!!!!!

We could have a format like the one used for rats in need of homes but switch up a few things for if your looking for a rat!!!

like this,

Title-
Wanting to adopt
2F Santa Cruz CA.

Post info-
Gender-female
Number(s)-2
Type-Black hooded dumbo or Albino dumbo
ect. ect. ect.

It would be almost the same except the title! and the cotent would be defferent too!!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
i will adjust the format and rules in the rats needing homes sections to reflect this need. for now if you are looking for a rat use the same format you would use for finding a home for a rat but only fill in what applies and of course, reflect in the title that you are looking for rats. basically what sky14 suggested.

please check the rules and format in couple days to see if there are any changes to what i said above (though i doubt there will be but just in case).

if you are looking to adopt rats though don't forget to look through all the posts. if there isn't an update in the thread that all the rats were adopted out chances are that they are still available.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Thanks twitch!! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts