Rat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so ive had my boys since halloween this year, i have no idea what age they were when i bought them but i know they wernt adults. anyway ive been looking at some pics and all your boys seem pretty big. my mum allready freaking out over them so if they endum being over 10" i have NOOOO idea what she would do. anyway could you tell me how much your rats weigh and measure pl so i get an idea of whar i should expect

·
Registered
482 Posts
Lawdy Lawdy.

My Addo is about 8 months and weighs about 475oz (I think), and is about 9 inches, 10 if he stretches out!

Edgar on the other hand, although about 3 months, is way smaller than Addo ever was, and is only about 5 inches, and weighs about... well much less than Ads.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
All of my boys are easily 7/8 inches (minus Gus who's a dinky little fuzzybum) excluding tail. Jake is over 10 inches - almost 11. Although, I've had bigger boys than Jake in the past.

·
Registered
48 Posts
boys get nice and big, much bigger than girls, google male adult rats in images and you will get a good idea

·
Registered
730 Posts
My boy wwighs 550g, and he;'s quite the chunker. He's actually a little overweight, but it's hasrd because he's in my slender ladies who need all the food they can get.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
My smallest boy is about 6" without tail, about 300 g.

My biggest is about 12" without tail, about 600 g.

:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts