Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how much water per how much solute? I've got medical grade H2O2 and a bottle of cooking 5% vinegar, but do you dilute those down further? Or use as is?

·
Registered
174 Posts
I just use 3% hydrogen peroxide and vinegar as is. I don't dilute them. (I'm thinking about diluting the vinegar because the smell bothers my hubby, but haven't decided yet.)

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I put the spray cap on the hyrdogen peroxide as you shouldn't store that in a clear bottle (light decreases the effectiveness of Hydrogen peroxide) I put the vinegar in another spray bottle and spray them both at the same time. Keeping them seperate and spraying at the time of the cleaning makes the mixture more potent as mixing them decreses their effectiveness. I put both spray bottles in both hands and make gun noises when spraying. This is ESPECIALLY important to increase cleaning power.

Stating that you are 'Popping a cap in germs @$$3$' Helps with cleaning power as well >_> <_< That's what I do anyway.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Poppyseed said:
I put the spray cap on the hyrdogen peroxide as you shouldn't store that in a clear bottle (light decreases the effectiveness of Hydrogen peroxide) I put the vinegar in another spray bottle and spray them both at the same time. Keeping them seperate and spraying at the time of the cleaning makes the mixture more potent as mixing them decreses their effectiveness. I put both spray bottles in both hands and make gun noises when spraying. This is ESPECIALLY important to increase cleaning power.

Stating that you are 'Popping a cap in germs @$$3$' Helps with cleaning power as well >_> <_< That's what I do anyway.
You are AWESOME. :lol:

·
Registered
549 Posts
Poppyseed said:

Can I watch you clean cages some day? I hope you wear an off-kilter baseball cap and bling as well...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts