Rat Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you go tothis website, you can fill out a little survey to see how "gay" your pet is... they have it for dogs, cats, birds, and small mammals. It's really pretty funny... do it and post the results that you got for your rats!

Here's what I got...
Silent Bob is 56% gay
Jay is 53%
Sweetness is 33%
and Gwendolyn is 43%

·
Registered
447 Posts
wow i just did buddy and he is 30percent

·
Registered
120 Posts
Berrys 40% gay..... I had no idea...

·
Registered
132 Posts
A1APassion said:
offensive
Oy its just a bit of silliness. Don't get your panties all in a bind.

LOL Light is 36% gay...

I have too many to do this for all of them. :)

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I also find this "quiz" offensive, but most of all because of this sickness:

How many sexual partners has your ____ had?
Very Few
More Thank You Can Count

How old was your ____ when it first had sex?
Too, too young
Quite old
Maybe it's all fun and games to you all, but those of us who get to deal with what happens with people let their animals breed, and then dump them at shelters and rescues for us to deal with... I'm not too amused. In fact, I'm sickened by the fact that you don't GET the option to say, "My pet has never been bred" which is what just about everyone should be saying. THAT is what offends me.

And if you think I'm all up in arms about a silly joke, go volunteer at your local kill shelter, and be the one to clean up the bodies after they put 56% of the dogs and 71% of the cats (not including the other species) to sleep due to human stupidity. Tell me if you can laugh about this quiz after that. If you can't stomach that, I've got 9 rats here you can adopt, who were born because of people throwing rats together, and who've been in rescue their whole lives because of it and now nobody wants because they're now too old and too plain/common color/marking wise.

/steps off soapbox

·
Registered
730 Posts
I agree, this is highly offensive to those of us who are either gay/lesbian or have siblings who are. I also don't like the fact that it even jokingly encourages rat breeding. I'm locking this thread. If you have any issues feel free to PM me about it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.