Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't recall this behavior with any of the males I've had and Goose is are more timid gal and definitely wouldn't do it. However Monkey and Gooseberry seem to have a strong desire to be crushed under a human. The run quick under my rear if they see I'm going to sit down. If I turn on my bed while watching tv with them they run under the direction i'm turning. If on the floor, every step must be watched because they will run under my feet. I don't know if they think it's some kinda a game. If you hold your arm up and just let it drop, it's like a race if they can get there in time to be under it.

I can use it as a way to catch them even, because they just can't resist a human that is going to sit down. This evening Monkey wouldn't leave my computer alone and would run around the monitor to keep me from stopping her. I finally said fine and stood up and then made like I was going to sit...instantly under me.

Such weird little furballs.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Luckily, I have become paranoid about it. And partly because of reading this forum, and people giving examples of ways rats may get crashed (eg. in a closing door). Now I do not sit down without carefuly examining the sofa and lifting the cushions. I do not walk, but drag my feet on the floor without lifting them. And so on. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts