Rat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Haha, I did! My parents thought I hadn't seen it, so they were a little bummed, but I'm willing to watch it many more time!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
hasnt been released on dvd in aussieland yet, but when it is, i'll be getting it.

·
Registered
981 Posts
I have a feeling this will be an unpopular opinion, but I didn't really care for the movie. It's a shame since my friend said it was good and him and I normally like the same movies.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
i got it twice! i liked the movie a great deal actually. i thought it was well done and it got bonus marks for having the main character be a rat. i haven't watched all the bonus material on it yet, but i liked the new short "your friend the rat" the evil flea son was cute.

·
Registered
94 Posts
blah! it was a boring movie.. not that good i thought but im more of a horror/gruesome type of person.. my mother-in-law who absolutely hates rats got it and is watching it right now.. im just waiting for her to hand it to me so i can give it to my 3 year old and 1 year old..

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
I didn't, it's not out on dvd here yet (loved the movie though). But I did get a Ratatouille camera set (disp. camera, big book with a few album pages and then blank sketchy ones, glitter glue and stickers) colouring book, activity book and kiddies story book (for the movie) and a big stuffed toy Emile

LOL

And I'm 22 this year...will I ever grow up?

Edit - I also got a Ratatouille mug o_O

·
Registered
229 Posts
I would like to have gotten it, but it wasn't on my x-mas list. Still a really cute movie, and as Twitch said, it gets bonus points for having a rat as the main character. :)

·
Registered
343 Posts
[align=center]I agree with the people who thought it was mostly boring. I really get into storylines but I could not get into to it. Halfway through I started to get anxious from boredom. After that I just fast forwarded to all the parts where Remy was with his brother. :D I enjoyed the extra that had information on rats[/align].

·
Registered
626 Posts
I wish! I thought it was a cute movie :D

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
No one gave it to me...

They all knew I got it for myself. :lol:

·
Registered
261 Posts
i got four copies of it from alot of people since they know i certainly am obsessed with ratties :lol:. i could watch it again and again any time. its a great movie. my mom is alwayst too perfect. she said she hated the movie because it was made with computer animation, i ignored her comment. i love that movie. when it was in theatres nobody invited me to go with them because they all thought i had already saw it. well beleive it or not, i hadn't seen it in theatres already. i was only waiting until it came out on DVD so i could watch it again and again on my own, with nobody watching me and i could be all by myself. i am not a social person am i, (except on ratforum) like rats are :lol:.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I really thought I WAS going to get it. What an obvious choice. Perhaps everyone figured some one else would get it for me? I did love the movie though!

·
Registered
120 Posts
I never saw it. I wanted to, but I was gonna wait until it came out on DVD so I could get my rattie out and watch her and the movie play. But, she died before it came out on DVD. So I haven't gotten around to it yet.

·
Registered
194 Posts
i loved it, i thought the animation was brilliant, they really got the rat movements well, especially running up pipes etc. i wonder if they animated it using a live rat first (i can't think what it's called when they put the image in to the computer). even though the characters were "cartoon" like the movements were so real. really wanna see it again, after the movie theatre.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
huh I had wondered how many people would want to have a pet rat after that movie. I hope everyone else who got the same idea is responsible enough to research how to properly care for them. Glad you joined the forum ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts