Rat Forum banner

How many rats do you have?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have one currently, but I've owned 3 in the past.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow that's impressive! How do you feel girls are in comparison to boys? I've heard they are way more spunky and adventerous as they age, and boys tend to become couch potatoes haha

·
Registered
629 Posts
I have 3 girls but cheated and said 5 because I'm getting 2 boys on Wednesday. The most I've owned is 5 girls. Not a bad number I'd say :)
I only had 2 for a week and already brought in the 3rd because i loved them so much. It's really fun once you get a group going. I'd like to maintain having at least 3 at a time.

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Wow that's impressive! How do you feel girls are in comparison to boys? I've heard they are way more spunky and adventerous as they age, and boys tend to become couch potatoes haha
I always had girls and that was what I heard too. I have seen so many people with big cuddly boys it made me want some lol. But I have only had my boys for less then a month and they are both young. So far they are quite a bit more calm then my girls though. i think girls will always be my favorite though :)

·
Registered
208 Posts
I have 2 girls but thinking about adopted 2 boys next time around
question do boys get that grease on their tails when they are neutered?
and which sex lives longer if thy are spayed or neutered?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Was supposed to have 2. Then the day we got Toku and Galdalf, the lady we adopted them from brought 1 more that my boyfriend fell in love with... with Hef that made 3.

Then last weekend we went to a pet store and saw a little mostly albino guy with soft pink eyes and dumbo ears... the boyfriend fell in love again. So now we have Odo.

How did I end up having 4 rats?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have 3, but they are my 3rd, 4th and 5th rats.

Rory, Maury and Bandit were my first mischief. Rory and Maury passed several months ago then a few weeks ago I brought home Jon Snow and Tyrion who I hope to introduce to Bandit in a couple months.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have two girls named Edna and Rose

·
Registered
158 Posts
Kind of 2.5 ... My Lady unexpectedly had a baby and he's still with us. He will be 10 weeks old this Thursday and should be at his forever home early this coming week.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Oh no I lied! I saw a third boy that I just couldn't leave behind and so I have 6, not 5.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have two boys and seven girls! ...though I am anxiously eyeing two baby ratlets of unknown gender... we'll see how that turns out!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts