Rat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems that I have inherited 4 of my sisters rats, and will be getting two males and two females from a breeder. The males at the end of September, and the girls prob in Oct sometime. I just wondered how many rats does everyone have?

·
Registered
981 Posts
I have 5: Jordan, Daisy, Blanche, Ratlas Shrugged, and Poopsmith

Or as my gf calls them, Jordan, Daisy Fuentes, T.J. Blanchikins (At the corner of good food and good times), Rattlesnake, and Pooper

·
Registered
407 Posts
I have 3 girls: Pearl, Tica, and Tessa
and
7 boys: Nicodemus, Boggles, Wombat, Squish, Boo and 2 yet unnamed babies....one is a blue and the other is a hairless. Will have them named by the end of the weekend.

Eventually, Id like to get 3 more girls and name them Piper, Phoebe and Prue :roll: :p :D

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
5 big squishy boys and 1 mini-boy. :lol:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Two girls and hopefully a third eventually! Aiming for a black one!

·
Registered
358 Posts
3 girls, currently looking to add two boys to the family. Im waiting for the right boys and the right time and cage, ect, so wont be for a while, maybe not till around christmas? hahah.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
i have 11. i didn't mean to get that many but i wouldn't trade them for anything and its less then i had once anyway (29-24 from two back to back petstore pregnancies, all of the babies found homes eventually but some were 5 months old in the end). right now i have 9 girls: Violet, Kakushi, Twix, Tween, Sweetipie, Ink, Eyes, Babydoll and Sookie and 2 boys: Stewart (stewie) and Bribery. my plan is not to get anymore until i'm down to only 2 or 3. mind you that's been my plan for about a year and now i'm up to 11 so i guess we'll see. its just so hard to say no to one of those cute little faces when they need a home.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Four girls. I started with two, but I have no self control when it comes to ratties. :lol:

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
i have 5 girls but i will be getting 2 or 3 more pretty soon.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts