1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I have four rats.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have zero currently as they're being fostered at the shelter until I move. But at the end of the month I will have my first 2 rats ever :D Unless you include my "adopting" my friend's rats when I go over to his place lol

·
Registered
79 Posts
In total I've had 13. I used to have 10, but right now I only own 8.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I've currently got fifteen, though I've had a total of sixteen.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I have just the one, now. Daisy, who lost her sister last month BUT, we are adopting two step sisters for her and will get them in a couple of weeks. Adopting them from another member here, Moonkissed. Was going to keep it under my hat until we got them, but I cannot wait. LOL

·
Registered
994 Posts
I only have two, i could probably have 3 at the most but I don't know how you people with 10+ cope, especially along with other more high maintenance pets like dogs. To much cleaning.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have two...I'd love another two but my fiance isn't so keen. As much as he loves our two he thinks it will be more work!

Though it's work I am happy to do ^_^

·
Registered
6 Posts
i have 2 rats. iv had 4 rats total.
i also share 2 female rats and counting our babies iv had about 25 rats in all.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have 3 boys, they're my first ratties. :3 (unless you count my friends pair of boys that I absolutely fell in love with and made me want rats in the first place xD)

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have 4 girls and honestly I can't wait to move out by myself and have more money to buy another cage and have AT LEAST two males!!
*some day* :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts