Rat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me how to add pics to ym sig everyone has done it and i would like to learn. please help me. I would also like to kno how ot post a pic on the thread(not a linked pic) a veiwable pic on the actual thread. thanks! I am sorta new to these forums and everyone seems very helpful.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: How to add an pics on my sig???

Attachments

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

i figured it out nvm

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

now i need to figure out the sig? any ideas?

·
Registered
1,409 Posts

What exactly are you wanting help with? Creating the signature or making it appear on your posts?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
making it appear on post of course. I need to kno about the size it needs to be and how to put a pic on the sig box. I dont see any buttons to do so. thanks -Josh

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Over on the left, you need "My Account" then "My profile information". The site rules give details of the requirements for your signature, size and content wise.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know where the signature box is to input words. There isnt any buttons to upload/insert pics... Any ideas?

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
you have to upload the pics elsewhere i believe, like photobucket.com then use the code to insert it which is very simple:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thank you.... Now how can i add that to my sig box there isnt any button that i can see that helps add pics to signature.....

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Get to the screen where it lets you type out your signature.

Paste in the URL of the picture you want to use. Then, at the beginning of the URL type
, with no spaces.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ya i think i figured it out lol i feel dumb now... Thanks alot for the help!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts