Rat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
It was on the Comcast front page a couple times too. What a discovery. It just can't be true.... or can it... dadadaaaaahhh....(!) LOL, I can't wait to see if this goes into pet stores or what happens. :)

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
this animal should never be placed in pet stores... some animals simply need to be left in the wild

look at what happened to the Gambian Pouch Rat... great animal but now they are banned in many areas & the ones in Florida are being slaughtered from what I hear. Why? Because someone thought they would be cool as a pet, then found out just how much work they are & bam... released into the wild.
(but the wrong wild since they are thousands of miles from their natural habitat)

·
Registered
626 Posts
My brother has actully found a site where they are sold as pets for 200 us dollars. I don't think I'll be buying one though, it's just kind of...creepy I guess.

·
Registered
130 Posts
rattieluver said:
My brother has actully found a site where they are sold as pets for 200 us dollars. I don't think I'll be buying one though, it's just kind of...creepy I guess.
What's the website? (Just curious. :) )

1 - 6 of 6 Posts