Rat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do female rats [for want of a better word] hump???
This is the first time ive witnessed it but my 7 week old girlie definatly humps like a male rattie on my other female rattie....
I keep checking for bobble wottsitts incase its actualy a very late developing male but shes definatly got a doofa. [foofoo, vajaja]
8O

·
Registered
482 Posts
I can't help you here as I have two boys, I just had to congratulate you on making me laugh!

Bobble wottsitts, doofa. haha.

Sorry to seemingly make light of your problem.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol phobie, had to know what to call 'em.....

thanks poppyseed, doesnt cause any problems,hunni just walks away with the baby clinging on her back!...
I just found it weird cos it seem like such a 'male action'...i was begining to wonder

·
Registered
330 Posts
my friends girlies do that, but strangely my boys dont..ah well i guess there genderbenders!

oh btw doofa. [foofoo, vajaja] bobble wottsitts!lol made me laugh for a good long time

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
The only girls I've know to hump each other are the 4 sisters I have...They run around the bed going go-go at each other when they're in heat. My sister, bless her, thought at first they played piggy-back o_O

·
Registered
722 Posts
We have 7 rats at my house right now, and they ALL hump one another... it's really funny to see when one of the girls will hump a girl that was already humping someone else... they just start a little hump train!

·
Registered
527 Posts
madeittothemoon said:
We have 7 rats at my house right now, and they ALL hump one another... it's really funny to see when one of the girls will hump a girl that was already humping someone else... they just start a little hump train!
lmao!!
thanks for the image.
:lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts