Rat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i know that hyper is hooded, but i found a big black dot on her belly, does that change her colour? i dont have any pics, sorry

·
Registered
527 Posts
i don't think so..maybe that just makes her a mismarked hooded?
but you should probably wait for someone who knows more about ratty colours than i do. xD

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Haha, Belgie has one of those, too! She's capped, so it's not exactly the same. But it's in the perfect place to be a belly button, were she human, so I think it's totally adorable.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
apparently i only buy mismarked rats, Ozzy with her fawn mismarked bareback, and Hyper with her mismarked hooded-ness

·
Registered
549 Posts
rat_ratscal said:
apparently i only buy mismarked rats, Ozzy with her fawn mismarked bareback, and Hyper with her mismarked hooded-ness
Most rats are mismarked, if they weren't 'show standard' would be nothing *special*

All of my babies are mismarked, two of them are so mismarked they're on the line between two different patterns... Brisby is either hooded or a veriberk, depending on what side you look at. Johnathan (who has recently developed a random white patch on his chin) is either bareback or hooded, he has a rather long ovalish splotch in the middle of his back where a hood would cover

1 - 7 of 7 Posts