Rat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been wanting a CN cage for the longest time, and I found a practically brand new double level one on Craigslist and I'm picking it up next weekend - I am SO excited to officially be joining the Critter Nation club! Now to get awesome accessories :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have been prepping all weekend as our double CN should arrive tomorrow. We are so excited so I fully understand

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yayy! I wish mine was coming tomorrow but I still have to get deeper pans and some accessories for it. I never thought I'd be so excited for a rattie cage but I am!

·
Registered
555 Posts
I just got the all living things multi level home (which is the Canadian version of critter nation?) and I'm in love with it!! It's so worth the money and my girls are crazy happy to have more space to run around.

Post pictures of your cage set ups once you've gotten your cages. I'm in need of ideas!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I want to see if a local company can make me cheaper versions of the metal Bass pans. Shipping is SO expensive on the Bass pans! My ratties aren't litter trained and use bedding so I want to get pans with 2-3" sides that will hold all the bedding in. I've also looked at the Scatter guards but they get such mixed reviews.....

·
Registered
88 Posts
Love it! We set it up last night! Greta is still bouncing off walls and Fawn is still very cautious as it is so new.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I have a SCN and with bedding I use a Home Depot concrete mixing tub. But you have to hack off some sides to make it fit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts