Rat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a tiny little sewing machine!! Not sure how well it will work or how long it will last but it was only $20 at Target!! I also got a TOON of fleece at Jo-Annes! I'm going to make hamocks wheeeww!

I'll try to post pictures of the one's I make. If I'm decent at it I might turn around and start making them to sell! Wish me luck!

By the way, Jo-Anne's is having some awesome fabric sales from now until June 30th!! There were alot of fun fabrics for $2/yd and a lot of fun fleece for $2.99/yard and their clearance is half off!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I used it and it works fine. A little funky and ghettofied but if you work with it it definately sews. MUCH better than hand sewing and I think it will hold me over until I can afford a good one.

When I get new batteries that aren't cheap crappy ones that only allow me to take two pics I'll get some pics of my end product. I had a little trouble at first but I got it going. I doubt it's as easy to use and as good as a regular sewing machine but it helped me sew this hammock! Chris had a hard time useing it though, and I did too at first but got it going.

It's called a Shark I think.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts