Rat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi My name is Clark and I run a rat rescue here in Moncton New Brunswick Canada. I have many rats up for adoption. Counting my own and ones in foster homes the number is around 100 raties. Some young and some old.
All are loving and sweet. I also have 4 degus and 2 ferrets. I have my family and some good friends from the rat community that helps me in the work I do. The numbers are high in my rescue and would like to bring them down. I have all sores of raties including dumbos. I am not a breeder all my rats came the way of rescues. Some pet store surprises and some people who did not know not to put males and females together lol. I am on many rat forums and have learn so much thought them all. Clark
Angel's Heart Rat Rescue
There are no bad raties only ones in greater need of time and love.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Welcome! Geez, sounds like you've got your hands full, i think it's great that your a rescue worker! And I totally agree with the last sentece! Hope we gat a chance to talk later!

·
Registered
184 Posts
wow, very noble of you! and welcome! ^^

·
Registered
730 Posts
Welcome to the boards Clark! I guess I'm the foster mom with 24, huh? Wait until you see these new ones, they're all precious :D.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hi Clark!! I've heard of you!

Welcome to the forums and happy posting!

~Catherine

1 - 6 of 6 Posts