Rat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Except not. I'm actually vegetarian.

Hi! I'm Jamie. I just turned 19, and the love of my life is named Heather. I've had my ratty girls for a while now, and I thought I might as well seek out a rat forum. This one seems to be the best so far, so here I am!

My rats: Anastasia, Felicity, Amber, Fiona (that's Heather's baby)
My mice: Bert, Ernie, Bou, Coffee, Mocha, Java, Latte, Cappucino, Toffee, Kahlua, Frappe, Espresso, Amaretto, Hazelnut, Swizzle
My hamsters: Dewy, Mario, Luigi, Toad, Cupcake, Muffin, Milkshake, Shortcake, Cheesecake, Pocky, Limpy, Squinty, Turtle, Truffle, Coconut, Rose, Tulip, Lily
My gerbils: Diablo, Kirby, Yoshi
My rabbits: Emmy, Ollie
My budgies: Churro, Queso, Nacho, Taquito, Salsa, Chile
My doves: Phoenix, Pidgeon
My frogs: Chris, Jamie, Bob, Andre, Tweed, Pirate
My millipede: Charlie
My fish: 5 bettas, an African cichlid, a cherry barb, an otocinclus, and a bumblebee catfish

As you may have figured out, I rescue rodents (I "specialize" in hamsters), and I'm currently a stay-at-home mom for all of them. :]

·
Registered
626 Posts
First of all, Welcome to the forum! Second, HOLY FRICKEN CRAP!!! how do you find the time clean a ll the cages! I am sssooooo jeleous, I wish I could have that many pets, but jeez you must pretty busy!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm there with rattieluver on that one. I with I could have that many pets, and time to clean the cages!

Nice to meet you! Welcome to the forum! :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts