·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Iknow!! ^.^ I'm so happy with them! I never ever imagined I even come close to getting a velveteen! God he's like silk!! And he's the sweetest thing!! He was boggling and bruxing in the car on the way home within the first hour! I went to see Heather. I wasn't going to get any if I didn't like her or the rats didn't seem happy and healthy but they did so I picked out 2 and she said if I wanted since I drove so far to get them I could pick out another one for free so I ended up with 3 adorable sweet boys. I was gonna go get 2 boys from Alisha if I didn't end up liking the set up but they seemed very happy and healthy and she was very nice and told me anything I wanted to know even if it was kinda rude or personal she was very patient and took out every stack so I could look at every rat she had there. I was quite impressed and it didn't stink like I expected. I mean yeah they were in shavings but she had exactly what I was looking for and they were all VERY sweet and friendly so I cared ...*hangs head*

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Well I'm glad you found exactly what you were looking for :) I know I had spoken against Heather, but that's partly because all these breeders in the area are a lot of the source of unwanted rats that get shuffled around and dumped on CL and whatnot. I'm not trying to be hateful of her, just wish there was a way to correct these bad practices and keep rats from getting shuffled around

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I understand completely. She didn't seem to me like the type who would do that. I mean she cancelled on someone else who was buying a breeder male so that I could go get yhe babies today because I was coming to get pets and she could tell they were going to a really good home and was going to take really good care of them so.. buti understand what you mean about rats getting dumped

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Great shots. A wee hard on my neck! Lol

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks! Sorry I just wanted to go ahead and brag about my boys I've taken like 100 better pictures now of course haha C:I'll post them up later if you guys are interested

1 - 8 of 8 Posts