Rat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One stormy day last year, I was bored and as they say the vacant mind is the devil payground. I wil never forgive myself for this, but I cruelly used my rat as a plaything. When no one was around, and I was sure I was alone I commited the sin.

I dressed Manwich like a girl in doll clothes.

He forgave me, but I know I don't deserve his love anymore. What's YOUR secret?

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Re: I have a confession to make. I have participated in crue

LOL

I think naming the rat Manwich should be the sin of this story

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

A1APassion said:
LOL

I think naming the rat Manwich should be the sin of this story
I make it a policy of naming all my rats for people I know or have had an influence in my life. Ian and Manwich are named for two talk show hosts (who read an email about my new rats on the air) at www.freetalklive.com who converted me to libertarianism, Torgo was a funny and quirky co-host. Triddle was a long time caller. I have since named other rats for other people, but these are my first ones I got and they are my favorites.

·
Registered
327 Posts

Njal said:
One stormy day last year, I was bored and as they say the vacant mind is the devil payground. I wil never forgive myself for this, but I cruelly used my rat as a plaything. When no one was around, and I was sure I was alone I commited the sin.

I dressed Manwich like a girl in doll clothes.

He forgave me, but I know I don't deserve his love anymore. What's YOUR secret?

:twisted: :p SHOCKING...... you're going to a very warm place with a fireside seat....lol.
[and i bet them raisins in your musili aint raisins. Manwich got the last laff :p ]

·
Registered
1,099 Posts

Awwww. You'll end up with a gender-confused manrat.

I can't help but think of the canned meat stuff with the name Manwich. I don't even like the stuff. Hey, it could have been worse. You could have put him between a sandwich bun. :lol:

Hmmmm. I'll have to think about my guilty rat secret and revisit this thread.

·
Registered
327 Posts

'Awwww. You'll end up with a gender-confused manrat'

Maybe he liked it ..lol [trannyrat]

·
Registered
2,160 Posts

cjshrader said:
The only crime here is you didn't take pictures.
yup... do you realize the money you could have made on the net with glamor shots of the rat in drag????

that would have financed a very stylish wardrobe

·
Registered
37 Posts

My boyfriend has a male kitten named Cassandra.

To make it worse, we like to dress Cassandra in various horrific things. We have made him hats/helmets out of limes and oranges. He was a witch for Halloween with a construction paper pointed hat and a baby's jack-o-lantern bib for a cape. He has accidentally been shut in both the fridge and the closet. He has purposefully been put in a net-style laundry bag.

If the inbreeding didn't mess up his psyche, we sure have.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts

lol, how long was he in the fridge? we locked our dog in the pet food/treats closet once, we were looking everywhere for her and i found her there cuz i remembered seeing her sniffing there earlier

·
Registered
4,535 Posts

My roommate's aunt bought a rat for her son. He named it Princess.

Yes. It's a boy. :lol:

·
Registered
4,535 Posts

rat_ratscal said:
that is cruel, not really though
I dunno... You haven't heard the kid talk to the rat in baby-talk.

"Who's my little Princess?"

·
Registered
1,479 Posts

nevermind, and i thought my "whos my fuwwy pwecious watty baby love????" was bad.....

·
Registered
37 Posts

rat_ratscal said:
lol, how long was he in the fridge? we locked our dog in the pet food/treats closet once, we were looking everywhere for her and i found her there cuz i remembered seeing her sniffing there earlier
Just a few minutes. :)

The closet and laundry bag: over an hour. He is very strange and doesn't cry; he takes about an hour to figure out he's not going to get out by telepathy alone and then starts whining.

He does, however, cry a storm when he is picked up either in the bathroom or the kitchen -- he apparently is equally afraid of being bathed and being cooked.

·
Registered
353 Posts

dimlights said:
He does, however, cry a storm when he is picked up either in the bathroom or the kitchen -- he apparently is equally afraid of being bathed and being cooked.

hahahaha

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

I suppose I could make him dress up in a flower print dress again for pictures. OH and maybe I could have him be pushing a litte Triddle in a baby buggy...........but then I would have to be cruel again.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts