Rat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(This post is copied and pasted from another forum, 'cause I'm lazy 8) )

I love my girls very much, but ever since my only boy Rokk passed away in early September, I've been dying for more squish and less insanity :roll: My boyfriend surprised me with (I thought) a pair of males, keeping them at his place in his roommate's room so I wouldn't find out about them. When I finally went over there to see them, there were actually 3. He lives kinda far away, so I haven't been able to spend much time with them at all during their quarantine, but yesterday they came home! They're a little nervous by their new surroundings, and spent most of the time sleeping, piled up together in their igloo (rat piles are the best!) I wheeled the FN over here to the coffee table I sit on in lieu of a desk chair, and they're starting to wake up and become curious in me and the open cage door.

^ Meet Goomba! (who was not pleased with having his nap interrupted by flashing things) I have always wanted an agouti boy just to name him Goomba, which I think is the awesomest name ever. And my wonderful boyfriend managed to get one for me ^_^ Once he grows up and becomes a big squish (he's about 3 months old now), his name will be more fitting ;)

^ That's Koopa, my first ever dumbo! He's the boldest and oldest of the three, or at least the biggest. I guesstimate his age at maybe 5 or 6 months. He's not that big, so he probably also has some growing to do (or he's just a little guy ^^ ) I've always planned on the name Koopa as a go-along with Goomba. It was just natural ^_^

^ This is Ninji, who was the biggest surprise, because I was only expecting two rats ("one has big ears and the other is brown" is what I was told ^^; ) He is so cute, I love the white on his face! I thought about calling him Shy Guy, but I didn't want him to grow into that name and become a shy guy, so I decided on Ninji instead (those little black jumping things from SMB2) He's probably about the same age as Goomba, and the two of them seem very attached to each other.

So those are my boys! I love the Mario themed names... I've always been a gamer geek ^^;

·
Registered
520 Posts
YAY!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.