Rat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
He's a top eared. He looks to be a beige hood. Handsome boy!

·
Registered
265 Posts
I would call him gray or beige is good too. He's a fancy rat or standard ears is also a term used. He looks just like my boy but mine's a little darker. Very cute. I think the hooded marking is one of the most handsome. It is possible he could have ruby eyes but if you are not sure it is probably black. i think you would be able to tell. My baby girl has ruby eyes and in some lights her eyes look black but when the light hits it you can definitely tell they are red. I think if you can't tell when you look at him they are probably just black cuz if they were ruby you would see it in the light for sure. But it is a little more subtle than the bright pink eyes.

·
Registered
952 Posts
I would call him gray or beige is good too. He's a fancy rat or standard ears is also a term used. He looks just like my boy but mine's a little darker. Very cute. I think the hooded marking is one of the most handsome. It is possible he could have ruby eyes but if you are not sure it is probably black. i think you would be able to tell. My baby girl has ruby eyes and in some lights her eyes look black but when the light hits it you can definitely tell they are red. I think if you can't tell when you look at him they are probably just black cuz if they were ruby you would see it in the light for sure. But it is a little more subtle than the bright pink eyes.
Dumbo rats are still Fancy rats. Fancy rat is a term used to discribe the domesticated brown rats offspring. He is a beige hooded probably with ruby eyes. My Marlowe is a beige hooded and also has ruby eyes.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Yes, more than likely.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts