Rat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as some of you may know, i got my two new (first) boys yesterday. And today when one of them was sleeping in my jumper, i started to stroke him, and he started brixing!!!im so proud. he was soo shy in the shop and when we got him home he was soo scared...but hes happy!I just cant get over the fact hes not scared s***less of me!(excuse my french)

I just had to share it :D

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thats so great; I just got my girls on saturday and they're starting to get used to me as well. They love to sit up on my shoulder and brux at me.

·
Registered
527 Posts
aw, that's so cute! <33
my girls brux, but not when i pet them.
they're still shy, even over a month after i got them.
but all rats have different personalties, so i just have to wait and one day they'll be bruxing like mad. =)

·
Registered
981 Posts
The next step is boggling. I've had most of my rats for around a year and only one will ever boggle for me, and even then rarely.

·
Registered
981 Posts
It's where they boggle their eyes in and out. It looks crazy! Go to Youtube and search for "rat boggle" and you should find some video of it, it's crazy

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok im even happier now, there totally used to me.there licking me and grooming my eyebrows and stuff, and ive only had them 3 days!!!!!!!!(to be fair i do play with them like every 20 mins)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
AustinXAPMX3 i love how you post like evry other minuite for like no reason, lol youve ben on for 3 days and your a zooming fuzlet!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Bah, Addo bruxes sometimes, he will chill out with me and have a little snuggle but barely ever bruxes. Edgar does it a lot but he's ill and I think stressed out.

Neither do they boggle! Am I doing something wrong?

·
Registered
78 Posts
wow thats so funny....i didnt know what that was Shoki was doin with his eyes all that time....even funnier was that he started doin it while i was watching the clip!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts