Rat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while back i made a post about how i found a BRAND new still in the box FN (the big one) for under 60 bucks - or 50...i dont remember.

well ive done it again! I was looking in some local classifieds online and i do all these searches trying to find cages (ive found that ppl list them in the weirdest places...places youd never think to look).

I found one of the martin's cages for twenty bucks. got it and its AWESOME!

how cool is this?
(kinda hate me now, dont ya?) :p

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im getting there lol
Seriously, my digi. cam. broke and I got it fixed, then my eldest daughter took off with it and 'lost' it (yeah right!)

But I am either getting another this weekend or will borrow one for pics very soon!

Actually I think i have some of the FN that are at least partially decked out - will look in a bit

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
DFW... you truly SUCK

LOL

Suck that you don't live closer & could hook me up with a cool find on a cage.

I've found a few good deals but nothing as nearly cool as what you have found.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Night said:
Which Martin's cage is it?
F-475.

I intend on finding a deal on one of the 699 ones next

actually no...I want another FN just like I have so I can do what you did - that so rocks! I love it!

WHEN im able to get that (which will be soon) I may need to pick your brain to see how your connected yours....if that is ok

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A1APassion said:
DFW... you truly SUCK

LOL

Suck that you don't live closer & could hook me up with a cool find on a cage.

I've found a few good deals but nothing as nearly cool as what you have found.
Yes I know - I suck lol

however, if I found one in your area, you would say that I was the best thing ever lol

:wink:

·
Registered
549 Posts
DFW_Rat_Luvr said:
I may need to pick your brain to see how your connected yours....if that is ok
In my current apartment I have no room for that, but the second I have the room its Double Double FN Time!! (Four rats need that much room :lol:) Id love to know how you put them together

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
DFW_Rat_Luvr said:
Night said:
Which Martin's cage is it?
F-475.

I intend on finding a deal on one of the 699 ones next

actually no...I want another FN just like I have so I can do what you did - that so rocks! I love it!

WHEN im able to get that (which will be soon) I may need to pick your brain to see how your connected yours....if that is ok
****, you got an F475? I've always wanted one! Well, a powder-coated one with rat-sized wire, with an extra balcony on the top level :p

And sure, I love questions regarding my cage :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts