Rat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Clover Bean Yuly, Cookie Oreo Yuly, and Dobby Garlic Yuly.
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I recently adopted a 3 month old double rex rat from the pnw reptile and exotic animal show. I’ve already introduced him to my current boys, and they are besties. He really is the SWEETEST little boy, and I love everything about him- but.. I can’t decide a name. I’m having trouble deciding between 3 names, Dobby, Pip, and Tigger. If you guys could tell me your favorites or maybe give me any other ideas, I would really appreciate it. I’ll have some pictures of him at the bottom.
Eye Dog breed Ear Liver Whiskers
Mammal Rodent Rat Snout Wood
Carnivore Pet supply Dog breed Felidae Whiskers

·
Registered
Freddy, Alfredo, Juniper, Figgy, Dobby
881 Posts
I have a dobby lol! This is my dobby. i love that name! I also think Milo, Pip, Goose, Sprout, Remy, Emile, are cute names! Sorry that’s a lot lol!
Vertebrate Rodent Mammal Pet supply Whiskers
i

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello! I recently adopted a 3 month old double rex rat from the pnw reptile and exotic animal show. I’ve already introduced him to my current boys, and they are besties. He really is the SWEETEST little boy, and I love everything about him- but.. I can’t decide a name. I’m having trouble deciding between 3 names, Dobby, Pip, and Tigger. If you guys could tell me your favorites or maybe give me any other ideas, I would really appreciate it. I’ll have some pictures of him at the bottom. View attachment 305915 View attachment 305920 View attachment 305925
CUPCAKE, ESTHER, WILL, POPPY, LILY, SAM, COOKIE, BEAR, NIBBLES, BUTTONS :DDDDDDDDDD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts