Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waffle (lol)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi! i'm a little over 3 weeks old and just fell into the over-loving hands of onlyono. :D quick! help me find a name before i am smothered to death with kisses!!! lol.

also, anyone have a specific name for her color? she's totally one color, so she's self, right? standard ear. i'm just not sure what to call her coat. the pic of her in my hand (OMG she's so tiny) is pretty much her actual color. her undercoat is white-grey.

anywho, names i am considering include, but are not limited to:
~matisse (according to 2manyrats, hated picasso's work, strikes me as hilarious)
~salvador (for dali, because of her RIDONKULOUS whiskers, lol)
~waffle (i don't know, she's kind of waffle-colored)
~mackenzie (thorpe, an artist whose silly art represents childhood innocence and love, etc)

i like all of them, lol. help! also, i'm not opposed to other names.

·
Registered
995 Posts
AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you should name her Cream. :)

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i actually had kittens named coffee and cream when i was little. found them in a warehouse. cute name, but i couldn't. :D thanks though!

·
Registered
995 Posts
How about Taffie? or whatever the candy is called.....

·
Registered
212 Posts
Oooo, i like Dali too!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
What is her personality like? Is she playful and mischevious or is she more calm and loving? Is she an eater? That might help.

She looks so calm and loving to me from the pics personally. Is she a cuddler?

·
Registered
627 Posts
I voted for Waffles, 'cause it sounds just so darn cute. I also like Matisse. Btw, she's beautiful.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
she's shy and a messy eater. she'll curl up in her little nestball if you approach her, but she's not opposed to being picked up. she's kind of a snuggler, but it could be that she's trying to burrow and get away, lol.

you can't change poll options huh? well, if i could, mackenzie and waffle would be out according to my boy. we decided to stick with artist names, and he knows a few mackenzies that he doesn't like. :D dali is an option too, i only initially put salvador up because i like the sound of it, but dali is cute too.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Casset would be a good one as well! I donno, she don't act like Dali lol but her whiskers remind me of him >_>

Waterhouse too. I love his work and her feminine nature fits that well. Hrm or perhaps.

Or even the soon to be famous illustrator Van Gilder >_> LMAO JK! JK!! That's me >_>

Sounds like you are leaning towards Dali though!

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I said Waffle, but I struggled to choose between that and Metisse. I think Waffle is slightly more "fun" sounding.

Beautiful new ratty you have there :)

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah, i dunno. it's a cute name, but it doesn't stick when i call her that. the boy likes matisse, which might work. cassatt is cute though, i'll look her up.

·
Registered
181 Posts
lol What happens if you get a tie?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
rodere said:
lol What happens if you get a tie?
i'll weep inside, lol.

anywho, as far as artists go, i'm thinking it's starting to settle onto matisse. the boy likes it, because he thinks it's funny that matisse disliked picasso's art. he's hoping for rat war. of course, he was also hoping i would name her splinter and get 4 turtles, so i don't know how seriously you can take him. you'd just die if you knew what he's been calling the baby for the past day and a half, lol.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
****tard. use your imagination, lol. he's sweet, no really. but he dubbed her that after she partook in a suicidal leap off his arm, and he decided she wasn't the brightest creature out there. XD

1 - 20 of 39 Posts