Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Riley

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after swearing off any more ratties I walked into a petstore that had all of their animals in deplorable conditions. I tried to educate the owner in the past so now the authorities will be called in. Anyway, I just couldn't walk out with out knowing at lesat one rat would be safe. So I took the siamese boy that was stuck in a filthy cage. I would have taken the full grown adult male in the hermit crab cage but he was soooo mean I jsut knew it would end badly with my kids. So now he needs a name and the is where you guys come in LoL I am torn between four names. (Pictures will be posted asap)

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I can't get a picture of him just yet because he is extremeley camera shy but I fund a picture of a rat that could be his twin LoL.

·
Registered
532 Posts
AH! *explodes*
I've been looking forever for a Himalayan/Siamese!
I will steal him away from you! ;)

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have found a whole bunch more names I like as well now LOL. I guess I am just going to have to wait till he tells me his name since I can not choose one for him at all. He is such a love bug though. He must know that I have saved him from a horrible death and even worse remaining years.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks he really is a beautiful ratty LOL I can't believe they had him sitting in such a filthy cage with no attention at all. I really hate petstores!!!! I am still not sure of his name though there are just too many to choose from.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well I think we have settled on Adonis!! As soon as he calmsdown and gets used to being doted on I will snap some pictures of him!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well after spending about two hours with me I have thought of yet anohter name for him LoL Tucker!! and good news on the new boy! He is already litter trained! I don't know how but he is using the litter box like a champ!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
awww he is absolutely gorgeous!!!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thnks so much! He is a true sweetie too. Litter trained though he does need some trust trainging when it comes to taking food nicely LoL I am feeding him some high protien stuff because he is a little skinny right now. he got some taco's with avacado tonight and he will have pancakes for breakfast tomorrow along with some scrambled eggs. He is being spoiled rotten same as all my others. It's funny when you cook more meals for your rats than you do for yourself!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts