Rat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got two boys on Friday, and I still haven't figured out names that fit them. At first I thought I had named the black one Bruce, but the more I say it, the less I like it. Their original names were Matcha (brown) and Assam (black) but I really can't pronounce them, and I dislike tea so their names don't hold the same meaning to me.

http://i.imgur.com/c6KWkWS.jpg

The brown one is much more curious and gentle. He'll poke his nose out if he knows I'm there. He takes his treats very gently from me and is much more willing to do things (like climb down on the rope) to get treats than his brother.

The black one is a bit less curious and much more grabby, and maybe even smarter. If he wants something, he'll take it. I think he's even taken a treat from his brother. He's much less likely to do stuff he doesn't want, though, and seems to prefer to hide rather than explore.

·
Registered
14 Posts
What kind of names are you looking for? The possibilities are endless. I tend to pick people names, my three boys are Ivan, Bjorn and Alvar. Sometimes I'll use a random name generator to get ideas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.