Rat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
aww it's like hes checking to see if you are still there so he can relax and sleep, like a giant walking talking human comfort blankie. ;D My rat Freddy only stares at me when hes hungry... He will run to his bowl and just sit and stare until i rustle getting his food out. The he will run away until I poor it into the bowl which triggers him to scamper back to eat. I don't know why he does it but it's better manners than tearing it out of my hands I guess. :D Does Rufus do any other quirky things?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
aww it's like hes checking to see if you are still there so he can relax and sleep, like a giant walking talking human comfort blankie. ;D My rat Freddy only stares at me when hes hungry... He will run to his bowl and just sit and stare until i rustle getting his food out. The he will run away until I poor it into the bowl which triggers him to scamper back to eat. I don't know why he does it but it's better manners than tearing it out of my hands I guess. :D Does Rufus do any other quirky things?
oh gosh, yes. rufus goes totally bonkers over cinnamon flavored cheerios. if i walk into the room he'll turn to look at me, and i'll say "does good boy want a treat?" and he'll come running. or if he's sleeping in his hut and i shake a bowl of cheerios he'll wake up and sprint to the door.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Well you should post pics of Rufus. He is to die for. Really.

I just lost my hairless girls in the past couple of months (one last week and one two months ago) so seeing other hairless rats makes me smile.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I second the motion for more pictures! :D I haven't tried cinnamon flavored cheerios for Freddy yet. He's a bit of a picky eater but if Rufus loves them so much I will give them a try.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts