Rat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY friend recently asked me if I saw the two baby boy rats on our local SPCA webpage - I laughed because not only do I know them, I asked her if she was talking about 'nicodemus' and 'timothy' - I watched their brothers be adopted one by one!

I stalk rescue sites to check on ratties! I have a problem! Haha. There is a legitimate list of rescues that I check on everyday to check on the ratties there.

I think I may be a tad obsessed.......

(P.S. I'm not yet ready to adopt new ones financially, but I like to spread the word about them to whoever is interested)

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm not allowed to go to the local pet store anymore, they have an adoption centre in there and I always check it for rats. Only problem is I came home with one yesterday...again! Haha

·
Registered
994 Posts
I always torture muself by regularly checking breeders facebooks, looking at all the rats I could adopt if I was allowed to have more rats.

·
Registered
18 Posts
spca rats are the best rats

timothy is an absolute sweet heart he really is you should scoop him up before some one else does unfortunately he's likely to get moved to the "we really need to get rid of these any way we can list" soon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts