Rat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all... I've posted a few times on here so I thought it time to intoduce my babies and I. I'm Sheridan from Australia. I recently received my first EVER pet and a pet rat at that... A baby boy, Mitchell. I went out and bought him a friend the next day another baby boy Monty. I decided that Monty wasn't as active as Mitch and that Mitch needed a buddy so then I went and bought Mac. I named him Mac because he was jumping around the cage and jumping on mitch when they were introduced so he is named after Macgyver. Mac and Monty are full brothers but such different personalities!! They are both champagne coloured with white tummies and Mitch is more of a cinnamon colour also with a white tummy... I'll get some pics up soon. I'm such a new mum about these little guys and even already after less than a week they have changed my life.. I can't wait to see them grow up!! I look forward to chatting to everyone!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Welcome to the rat race! Kidding....lol Congrats on your new babies! I can't wait to see the baby pics. :D

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
g'day fellow aussie :)

·
Registered
626 Posts
Welcome! your little boys sound adorable!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts