Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I have been working hard on socializing my new rats. Gus has been making much more progress than Remi, but Gus was still hesitant to come out of the cage all the way. I just tried that yogurt on a spoon thing (I finally bought some yogurt) and he is a changed rat. He is crawling all over me and when I put him back in the cage he runs right back out onto me. I'm shocked. Hopefully Remi will react the same way. I think I am going to put gus in his old cage for a few minutes to see how Remi will react. It just occurred to me that Remi is probably more shy than Gus because Gus sort of always steals the spotlight. I'm so happy though, Gus is completely socialized. He'll lick the yogurt from my fingers too!

·
Registered
113 Posts
It's like that with my girls too. Leaf was the scared one at first and Rem was okay with me. Now Leaf will be sitting by the door every time I walk by to see if I'll take her out. Rem on the other hand doesn't care either way.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gus is officially a shoulder rat. He is right there now. Such progress!! he gave me a little kiss on the lips today. soo cute i just want to squeeze him lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts