Rat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, i'm new to this forum and am getting my first rat this week with christmas monies. just posting to say hi and i hope to see you all online.

Andy-Hawk

PS any suggestions on what type of rat i should get, i was looking at diffrent types online and like the type with the "Blaze" markings http://www.ratsauce.com/breeds/index.php?pic=blaze.jpg&title=Blaze anyone know what breed would be best to find those markings on them

·
Registered
722 Posts
Welcome!

There really aren't different breeds of rats... just different markings. So it just depends on what you're patial to and what's available to you.

I would REALLY recommend getting two rats, though... rats are really social, and actually get depressed if they're on their own.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Welcome Andy-Hawk =) you picked a great rattie forum to join. Everyone here is awesome and very helpful,

Hope you love it here as much as we all do.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i just got it yesterday, then i got another one :) i got a black/white hooded that i named Tatsuma, and a white one that has a hooded marking in a slightly darker white, (my freind said it was a rare color, to me its just white) and that one i named Kyouichi. i'm so excited.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Hi Andy! :p
Welcome!
No worries, you got my 7 years so far.. exp of ratties plus Rich's exp. form the few rats hes had. Plus a lot of random facts and such I have soaked up from this forum.. this place rox! I have to see this slightly darker white for myself.. Rich said its like silver and that would rock if it gets darker. I can't wait to visit =^_^=.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Welcome and congrats! :D Be sure to show us some pictures.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts