Rat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got 2 male ratties :) A Blue and white, and a Brown and white :) There names are Jayden (Blue and white) and Orion (Brown and white)

I will get pics up as soon as I get the good ones :) they have a Huge Mansion cage. And they are still babies

I look foward to getting to know you all!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! :) Sorry for the short Intro Post. I was trying to make it quick. I have to start dinner soon. Well, I guess you can call me a First Rat timer! lol I had a female like 4 yrs ago, But my Mom HATEEEESSSSS Anything smaller then a cat! lol so, she wouldn't help me with feeding her when I had to go out of state for a week.. :-( And couldn't find anyone to take care of her. So, My brother's friend took her .. and loved her to death!

So, Now.. I am married.. and my hubby knows how much I missed her, and promised me a few months ago I could get a pair. And, so I been waiting for the right ones.. and I think I found them! I think maybe in a month or so, I may get another :) The cage is HUGE! It is a big 4 teir Ferret cage. We put Small animal wire around it so they can't get out, and put stick and place tiles on the floor, so there little feet wont go through :) And it is funny seeing 2 rats smaller then there corner litter pan in this cage that could fit 4 full size ferrets! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And they are in towels, I have No hoodies or Sweat shirts.. I live in Florida, and it is never cold enough here! :) And plus, they are still Pooin alot when you hold em,so this makes it easier to clean! :) Hopefully that is ok!

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

Your ratties are just adorable!

I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to move this into the 'Say Hello' section. :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, that is fine. I am getting used to the forum :) I have more pics my friend took over the weekend, I am going to post them as soon as they upload. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts