Rat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey my name is Shelby and I'm 14. I own 7 rats(2 does,5 bucks). I've owned rats for four years. I love to read, draw, and write. I mostly only take pictures of my rats. I love all animals. I volunteer at rodent shelters. Right now I am working my fundraiser for rats with a rat shelter. If anyone has any sketches of rats or other things I can put on the flyer send the pic to my e-mail- [email protected] I don't get much time to design it. I also love to play video games. Ummm.... I'm don't know what else to put so if you want to know anything else about me send me a message

·
Registered
221 Posts
Wow! 14 and you are way ahead of me! Welcome to the forums and even though you have a fair amount of experience already I'm sure that you'll find everyone here very helpful. I've been amazed at how friendly everyone is, it's absolutely fabulous!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I do need help with my rats... This is a really good forum. I've checked it out before but never signed up. Everyone is friendly here. I've been on other forums and people usually get into fights so this is a better forum for me.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Yes. The only fights I've seen on here are about people who seem very irresponsible about breeding. Which is understandable. The lady I got my girls from spent years learning about doing it before starting.

·
Registered
97 Posts
:D Hi saosin!! Compared to you, I am about as newbie as it gets. My 10 year old daughter was given a rat for her birthday in Oct. (Turfle) and then we brought home another just 2 days ago, (Tucka). I have done a lot of research on the subject of rat care, but when I need help, I come here. I think this place is great so WELCOME!!!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Welcome! Finally, another 14 year old girl who dosn't cringe at the thought of rats! I have only met one other 14 year old girl on this forum so it's nice to meet some more people my age, I hope we get a chance to talk later!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts