Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My rattie, Gandalf, ran away sometime during the night two nights ago. I had searched all day yesterday and had not even found a trace of him. I have cats at my house so naturally I was worried sick. I left a little tower of cheerios outside the cage last night and this morning when I went to go check on him the tower was collapsed. A second later I heard a rustling in an empty food bag of theirs and he came scurrying out! He ran right up to me and I promptly put him in an old terrarium we have. New quarantine spot for him!

"From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth... Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side... Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time... The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth... But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done." ~Gandalf the Rat

·
Registered
208 Posts
I expect many treats are in order! (while you tell him bad boy and he ignores you) so happy everything was alright, despite the fact you may have lost a few years :D

·
Registered
97 Posts
One time when my rats were babies, Shadow was missing from the cage when I had got home from work. I found her a half hour later, sleeping in my sock drawer!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts