1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
10,641 Posts
You cannot take other people's pictures and use them as avatars.

You would need bloodbat's permission.

Do not resize this avatar until she proves that she has permission from the owner.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
why not just take a pic of..... well.... whatever your rat's name is this hour... & use that as your avatar photo

I mean, wouldn't you want to show off your own rat rather than someone else's

The Rat in my avatar is my big snuggly-squishy boy Diamond Dave (aka DD)

In another thread he gathered up quite a fan base because he is one huge rat!!!!

See what I mean? That is one of those chug size (quart?) bottles of Gatorade he is sitting next to. BIG BOY!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
can someone post the link for me of this picture so i can use it as an avatar here. i would be happy to use it when you are done resizing the picture. thank you

·
Registered
730 Posts
What people have been trying to tell you is that you can't use that picture. It isn't yours, and you would need to get permission from the owner before you could use it. Plus, it's more fun to show off your own rats.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
rattusnorvegicus said:
can someone post the link for me of this picture so i can use it as an avatar here. i would be happy to use it when you are done resizing the picture. thank you
this is getting ridiculous... from another thread...

rattusnorvegicus said:
i didnt copy and paste it from anywhere. it is my own information and in my own words. my dad is a computer engineer at hewlett-packard so her tought me all this stuff a million years ago. if you need any more help, please pm me and i would be delighted too.
can't daddy the computer engineer teach you how to resize a picture?

disclaimer: ok, maybe this could be considered a wee bit over the line but come on... this is getting a ridiculous when help & suggestions from members are being completely ignored. Sometimes you just have to put an end to the insanity

oh yeah, cjshrader
I'll be sure to tell 'possum hello for you!!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lock this topic please? Twitch?

Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.