Rat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I've lost my old 'Remster account' I'm posting this in memory of all my dear Fuzzlets; To Harry & Freddie who started it all, two rescues who had a happiest last 4 months of their lives.To Oliver & Henry rescues no. 2. To Oscar 'Slipper-Mouse', Edward, Emille, Remmy (The 'Epileptic Remster) and Mad Rizzo (Rizlet).. darling wee Rizzo, with us for such a short time and taken too soon. Your bro's made it to 4yrs. Marley, Dougal (Oogie) Wall-ee Norbert and bro we miss you.Dearest 'Bertie Bubbles' my little Sunbeam.Fosters: Dexter, Dookie, Seamus, Louie and Alphonso 'Dog-Water' See you soon you fuzzy nutters.Clem and Badger fondly remembered,And the mice: Franz and Ferdinand, Beautiful Lucy and BoogWe miss you all so much. Play hard at the Bridge and hope you've all found each other.... till we meet again xxx To all those on the forum who have lost a furry friend today/ yesterday and tommorow...you may not see them but they are always in your heart.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss, it's never fair. I just had to put down my rat and it's the most awful feeling in the world. Best wishes to you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts