Rat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soo no one probably remembers me but I've posted on here about my old rat sparrow. He had congestive heart failure well he's passed now.. But this is about my rat mocha. He's six months old and very healthy. And I wanted you all to know I very much adore him. But three days ago I found a severely infected sore/hole on his "thigh" and I took him for immediate very care today. Well they drained the hole and have me a medicated fluid to flush it out with two times a day plus two capsules of amoxacillin giving to him by water bottle. The said he may not take it this way but with the fluid he'd be fine. He also got an antibiotic/pain shot which made my poor baby just scream. I've never heard such a sound. Well despite us holding him still, he flailed around and freaked out worse than anything I've ever seen. And I'm pretty sure that caused him to break his little four or leg. But I didn'tn notice it until about two minutes awa from the vet...(that vets office is far from me) and I wasn't able to just go right back..y question is, I get paid I. Four days. Do you guys think he could last that long with a broken foot? Because if he's still dragging it and not walking on it I will take him. But will he be fine until then? Please give me some advice...I'mdesperate....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts