Rat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Carol, I'm a senior in high school. I live in Florida. I had 3 rats in 2018. They were precious girls that I lost too soon. They had tumors and had to be put down unfortunately. I only had them for 5 months but I gave them my very best. Looking back, I could have given them a more enriched cage, but we learn from your mistakes. This time I plan on doing the most I can to properly provide for my future ratties. I'm gonna put some photos of my girls. The hooded one is Libby, the all grey one is Lola, and the patterned one is Luna.

Boat Carnivore Watercraft Felidae Fawn

Leg Jaw Wood Dinosaur Computer keyboard

Vertebrate Rat Rodent Whiskers Fawn

Vertebrate Rat Rodent Mammal Whiskers

Mousetrap Rodent Pet supply Whiskers Fawn

Wood Fawn Snout Rectangle Pest

Green Small animal food Pet supply Rodent Animal feed
Mousetrap Rodent Pet supply Whiskers Fawn
Wood Fawn Snout Rectangle Pest
Vertebrate Rat Rodent Mammal Whiskers
Vertebrate Organism Adaptation Whiskers Terrestrial animal
Vertebrate Rat Rodent Whiskers Fawn
Leg Jaw Wood Dinosaur Computer keyboard
Rodent Rat Whiskers Fawn Pest
white footed mice Rodent Rat Whiskers Small to medium-sized cats
Green Small animal food Pet supply Rodent Animal feed
Boat Carnivore Watercraft Felidae Fawn

white footed mice Rodent Rat Whiskers Small to medium-sized cats

Rodent Rat Whiskers Fawn Pest

Vertebrate Organism Adaptation Whiskers Terrestrial animal

Registered
Madam Squeakster and Se帽orita Squeaks
Wow. How long have you had them? You have more good pictures of them then I got over the course of a year :) Not because I don鈥檛 try mine just never hold still

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow. How long have you had them? You have more good pictures of them then I got over the course of a year :) Not because I don鈥檛 try mine just never hold still
Haha thank you. I'm surprised I got a still picture of Luna, the patterned one, she was always on the move. Unfortunately I lost them in 2018. I wasn't very responsible and got them from a questionable pet store. Luna was very weak from the start, I think she was the runt. The other 2 developed several tumors and passed away.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts