Rat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are only 2 weeks old at the moment, so of course I still have a few weeks before they come here to their new forever home.

From the first time I choose which two babies I wanted from the litter I'm getting them from, I've actually changed my mind on one of them (since their color/markings started showing more) so if anyone remembers me showing off pics of my first choices (Katt & Mia) you'll notice that "Cameo" isn't from my first choices, but she is now...soooooooo whitout futherado, here they are....

"Katt" 2 weeks old
Agouti Blazed Dumbo

"Cameo" 2 weeks old
Blue Agouti Baldie Dumbo Velveteen

I'm so excited to be bringing these two little beauties into my family :D

·
Registered
730 Posts
OPne? I want both! I don't know how you can stand the wait.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nope nope nope....they're mineeeeeeeeeeeeeee....no touchyyyyyyyy...lol

reachthestars, believe me, it's killing me to have to wait

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you so much, Beanie...I totally agree with you :D

·
Registered
120 Posts
They're so cute! I can't wait til my babies get all fuzzy. At 2 days, they're still shrivelly eeping pink lumps. XDD

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, Beanie, miloandroxie and Nenn...there will lots of pics as soon as I get them home

LOL @ Beanie's comment about forget fiance marry cameo

·
Registered
97 Posts
I remember when my friend wanted to give Turfle to my daughter....She was as cute as those two. But they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! I want more.....more more more, I'm still not satisfied...oh wait, that is a song. :lol: Oh well...they are ADORABLE!! Congrats!

·
Registered
626 Posts
I want one... LUCKY!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts