Rat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured it was time for pictures of Lola Mouse (her full name, given by a two year old, and I don't have the heart to change it).

Doesn't show off her interesting mottling on one side, I'll try to get a picture of that later.

Hello there!

Belgie and Sevilla waiting for Lola to join them (the neutral place, a table covered in fleece that none of them have been on before).

Nom nom nom. (Belgie, with Sevilla in the background)

And....

Possibly the cutest photo I have ever taken of a rat! (And it's Lola! She seems to be a bit camera shy, and likes to stand and watch me in adorable poses, and dash away as soon as I push the shutter button)

The meeting seemed to go well. They all sort of ignored each other, until the very end when Belgie started following Lola around. Lola escaped gladly into her cage, and I didn't want to force her out.

But I got to carry her around and clean her tail off for a long time, and she was just bruxing away the entire time!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Re: Introducing Lola! Also with pictures of the "old&qu

CaptainFlow said:
This picture.......I MUST SAY...is the absolute BEST picture inthe history of good pictures! ITS SO CUTE, and yet hystarical at the same time! I nearly fell out of my chair laughing and going on about how adorable it is with my sis! You're ratties are darling btw -chuckles-

·
Registered
87 Posts

LOL your Lola is a character, that pic is priceless...and of course the others are great as well

·
Registered
626 Posts

What a cutie!:lol:

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Thanks! I'm so glad I picked her up, she's turning into a good girl. It's so interesting to have three rats, there's so much more action! And SOMEBODY always wants attention, even if it's just because they spot that someone else is getting some pets. So cute.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.