Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings. I am a 23 year old male from Levittown Pennsylvania, and am new to this forum.

I have numerous interests, the most recent of which has become taking care of two rats (of which I still generally know little about, but am absorbing a lot of information via the internet and books that I read, but do not buy, at Barnes and Noble.) The not-so-recent interests include constructing chainmail jewelry and armor, braiding paracord, paddling foldable kayaks, strength training, and target shooting (primarily, but not limited to, shotgunning and some pistol shooting.)

I graduated from Kutztown University in May of '06, and have been working in fields related to Psychology (though I majored in Sociology.)

I have a fiance whose passion for animals resides in the care and maintenance of some 18 or so hermit crabs, and passion for work falls in the category of Photography (she was a Drexel University graduate.)

I have a dry, sarcastic personality, listen to the Opie and Anthony radio show religiously, and thoroughly enjoy dark humor that challenges and violated the boundaries of decency and political correctness.

That pretty much sums me up.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts