Rat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Just thought I'd make a post introducing my three new boys. All my rats are powerpuff girls themed - my original two boys are named Mojo and Jojo - the brown berkshire and brown and white hooded respectively. These new boys are my rescues! Named after the Rowdyruff Boys (the evil boy versions of the powerpuff girls), Brick is a black and white hooded Rex, Butch is a black berkshire Rex, and Boomer is the beautiful Dalmatian boy. They come from a home where they had very little handling, and Brick is very sick with myco along with Boomer who is a bit sneezy and sniffly. Breaking them out of their shells will be a fun and challenging experience I hope! So far Boomer has bonded with me as he is the youngest of the bunch at only 3 months. Every day I have them I see more of their personality come out. Can't wait for them to love me like I love them :) wish me luck !

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Good luck! They look gorgeous! The pic of Boomer (is it) asleep is particularly adorable!
I'm coming back to rats after a long break and am also enjoying seeing the characters emerge.
So you rescued all three boys together? Hope the illnesses clear up soon!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Boomer is the boy with the fancy eyeliner in the super cute sleep photo :) Hahah. Yep, got all three boys together. Rats are such wonderful creatures !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts