Rat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so i am trying to cut down on the number of cages i have (six boys 4 cages) i am trying to introduce mister sniffles to my other 3 boys jackson and little man get along with him great iriquois on the other hand is a bit of aggresor. I tried the vanilla and i tried the tub so they got along ok but when i put them together in the cage (after rearranging everything) there was a horrible fight so this is what i did. I have this cage and i seperated it into two levels where sniffs is on top and the other three are on the bottom that way they are living together but still seperated untill i can take out the middle level let me know what you think here is a picture in case you don't understand my way of describing it. Oh and i hadn't put the toys back in when i took the pick LoL don't worry the have LOTS! ok it is not letting me post a picture for some reason LoL

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Did you scrub the cage before you put Mister Sniffles in there, to remove all traces of the other rats?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sure did LoL he is loving it so far i think i am going to invest in alot more shelves and make the whole thing (it expands to five feet) into seperate cages for my boys it is working out sooo well

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Sorry, I meant before you put him in with the others...

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah everything got all kinds of scrubbed i made little potties because the previous owner to the cage had naughty rats that chewed through the bottom corners so i put some corner potties in and some rock to keep them in place and i scrubbed everything really well sniffs gets along with two of the three rats it is just iriquois and since he mainly stays on the bottom two shelves there hasn't been any kind of huffing or puffing going on i am going to try and upload a picture now

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the cage i think i am going to move the level down a bit though give sniffs a little more room cause he like it confined but i think it is a little too close to the top crap how do you change a picture from bitmap to jpeg?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts