Rat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Does anyone want to make a sticky on Introductions & Quarantine?

I think that it can be one of the deadliest mistakes that people could easily and often do make.

And I think that 95% of people with some rats end up getting another for whatever the reason (death of current part of a pair, GGMR, etc)

So why not make a sticky thread up there that gives a comprehensive and concise little guide? :)

My votes in for a Introduction & Quarantine sticky!! :D

·
Registered
506 Posts
I think that would be great. I'm thinking about getting a third rattie after my other two get over their URI's, and I don't know all the rules about quarantine and introductions. I know not to keep them in the same room or cage, and I'm sure Ineed to wash my hands in between handleing them but thats about it.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm going to keep bumping this, because I think that it is extremely important.

People come here for advice, but posting a question right when they get home with a new rat is far less favorable than having a sticky right at the top that they cannot miss, or can be quickly directed to.

Again, I say we need a sticky on this!!!

Who's with me?!?! :)

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cjshrader said:
You gotta write the sticky then buddy. I'll do it myself if I ever have time, but it'll be a while until I have that kind of time again.
Buddy? 8O

I suppose a girl can be a "buddy"

I guess it's kinda cool that you thought I was male. LOL!! :lol:

Anyway, yes, we need someone to write an excellent introductions & quarantine sticky.

I vote that it be one of those people who always complain about constantly having to answer questions related to this topic, and have therefore written TONS on these topics! :lol:

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.