Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made an app that calculates doses for rats!

Hi all!

After seeing how often people ask for help calculating doses for their rats, I made an app that can calculate the proper dose based on the rat’s weight! Currently, it can calculate doses for Baytril, doxycycline, and amoxicillin, and the calculations are based on the recommendations of Ratguide.com.

The app is currently free on the app store, so please check it out!
https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=968866993&mt=8

I would really like to make this a useful tool for rat owners, so I would like to know what you guys think. Are there features that you would like to be added to the app? What don’t you like about it? Would you use it? If not, what would you change so that it could be useful to you? I would appreciate any comments - especially critique - so that I can work to make this app helpful for people.

Thank you!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you, Sugapot! Is there anything else you would like implemented in the app?

LilCritter and Aelestis,
I don't have experience developing for Android, but I will look into seeing if I can convert my existing app into one that can be released for Android. If I manage to do it, I'll post back here! Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts