Rat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i only have 2 boy rats, and i was wondering if it is bad for them to just be in single sex pairs. i know id be totally pissed if i had to live my WHOLE life without ANY buff boys.lol. so ya would it be better for them if i got them neuterd and got another girl or two..but i really doubt my mum would let me get 2

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Same sex pairs are fine

EDIT: Just had a thought. You could always put a picture of a hott lady rat next to their cage for them to lust over LOL

·
Registered
500 Posts
Ration1802 said:
Same sex pairs are fine

EDIT: Just had a thought. You could always put a picture of a hott lady rat next to their cage for them to lust over LOL
LoL!! That's great! What a funny mental picture. Like a rat girlie calendar. :)

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
i'm not a lesibain so i do enjoy the view of a good man every now and then but there are times when i wonder if the world would be a better place if there was only one gender. i normally wonder this most often when the boyfriend is being excessively male.... i mean the sterotypical slob and farting machine. i know not all males are like that. my dad certianly isn't and i've met males my own age that aren't like that (though curiously enough they were gay....hmm)

haha, anyway, i don't think your rats are going to care about not having girlie rats around. i have both genders where the boys are neutered and there is no difference in happiness levels with girls before they met to boys from after they met the boys. they were treated like any other rat when intros came. i don't think there was a difference in their mind about it at all.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
i mean the sterotypical slob and farting machine.
Being a lesbian, I HAVE to say - there are females like that. Believe it! :p LOL.

But yeah, they will be fine with no ladies. If you WANTED to, you certainly could get a female (already spayed from a rescue - many either do it anyway or can get it done for cheaper than you may be able to before you take them home), or spay one yourself. But you certainly don't have to.

·
Registered
12 Posts
twitch said:
but there are times when i wonder if the world would be a better place if there was only one gender4
So do I, but do you think females could get along? OMG the world would be on the same cycle. That would be a horrible time every month. War would break out.

I think us men would do much better without females, than females would do without men.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
nah, when men get bored they fight. at least with the chicks war would only happen once a month, if the power went out or otherwise the video games stopped working war would be there full force all the time.

and i think the women would just end up feeding everyone else chocolate. we'd have a one week holiday every month where we celebrated chocolate in its various forms.

·
Registered
549 Posts
CaptainFlow said:
twitch said:
we'd have a one week holiday every month where we celebrated chocolate in its various forms.
I propose doing this anyway, single gender world or no.
I second the motion! All in favor?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Im reading from work and you guys are cracking me up.

I have to say I notice my females are rougher with each other than the boys. It must be there hormones

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
CaptainFlow said:
twitch said:
we'd have a one week holiday every month where we celebrated chocolate in its various forms.
I propose doing this anyway, single gender world or no.
I second this notion!!!! Chocolate is Glorious in all forms (except white chocolate LoL)

·
Registered
520 Posts
I LOVE it. I think a cute, scantily clad girly magazine for rats would be hilarious. A rescue could probably make some money as a fund raiser?

This is how you can tell that rat people are weird, by the way...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts